This week marked the resurrection of music industry in my country.
Kacey Musgraves is 100% going to score her first all-kill with Golden Hour (both album and title track to debut at #1).
Also Kacey is expected to break the record for biggest selling artist in a single week ever. Previews are telling that she's pacing 7.000.000 records sold by the end of the week.
Golden Hour is previewed to sell 1,7M only in PURE SALES while the frontrunner for the #2 (Coat Of Many Colors by Dolly Parton) is pacing 280-300k in pure sales.
We got more Kacey, now she did it with her 2013 album 'Same Trailer Different Park' which is charting since a few weeks ago. The album is previewed to sell 85-95k (pure) this week.
At #4 is Caution by Mariah which is pacing 80-85k units
Ariana's new album 'thank u, next' is previewed to sell 50k units and it might make it to the #5 but at the moment Dolly Parton is surpassing this mark with the 65k units her soundtrack album 'Dumplin' is selling at the moment.
ALBUMS - FINAL PREVIEW FOR THIS WEEK:
1. KACEY MUSGRAVES - GOLDEN HOUR (1.721.000 UNITS)
2. DOLLY PARTON - COAT OF MANY COLORS (300.000 UNITS)
3. KACEY MUSGRAVES - SAME TRAILER DIFFERENT PARK (95.000 UNITS)
4. MARIAH CAREY - CAUTION (85.000 UNITS)
5. DOLLY PARTON - DUMPLIN' ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (65.000 UNITS)